Fairfield Hardware’s Ship-to-Store? Information
Ship-to-Store is a shipping option that allows you to shop online, place an order and have the order shipped to us on our weekly delivery truck.
4 great reasons to use Ship-to-Store
- FREE shipping!
- Ensure the product is delivered to a secure location (so you don’t have to wait at home all day for a delivery)
- Pick up the order at your convenience, for instance on the way home from work
- Tremendous selection of items delivered locally to a friendly, helpful store right in your neighborhood.
How to use Fairfield Hardware’s Ship-to-Store
- Click on any of the Shop/Store buttons on our site.
- Find the product you want to purchase.
- Begin checkout through the secure, 3-step doitbest.com checkout process.
- Select Ship-to-Store as your shipping option.
- Complete the order.
- The items will be scheduled for delivery on the store’s next truck shipment.
- When the items are ready at our store, you will be notified by email.
- Visit the store and pick up your order
You pay for the order online through the standard doitbest.com secure checkout process.
You will receive an order confirmation email from doitbest.com when you place the order online. This email will provide an estimated delivery date to the store based on current shipping schedules. This date is only an estimate and situations may occur that cause this to change.
When we have the items ready for you, you will receive an order pickup notice by email sent to the email address you provided during the checkout process. If there are any significant delays beyond the original expected delivery date, we will keep you updated at this email address as well.
The holding period for Ship-to-Store orders is 10 days from the day the order pickup notice is sent. We will send you an order pickup reminder after 8 days have passed if your order has still not been picked up. After the 10th day, we will consider the order abandoned, cancel the order and send the items back to stock. You will be refunded the original order amount less a 20% restocking fee. This will be credited to the credit card used to make the original purchase.
We request that you return items purchased using Ship-to-Store to us from where the order was picked up. If you want to return an item from a Ship-to-Store order to doitbest.com by UPS or USPS, please contact doitbest.com Customer Care staff at (260) 748-7175 and we will instruct you on how to accomplish this.
A 20% restocking fee applies to Ship-to-Store orders unless the reason for the return was due to our error, the wrong item was delivered or the item was damaged.
Since the sale occurs online through doitbest.com, the original item must be returned to doitbest.com, which will then issue you a credit for the original transaction. When you return the item to the store, we will notify doitbest.com that it has been returned and doitbest.com will process that refund for you. The other item can then be purchased separately at the store.